Saturday, February 9, 2008

Succeeding and Success


Oh, improving myself is always something I am a bit slack about doing - as I am always so busy just trying to complete all the things that I want to do. Haha! So, I think I've just made the point that I am a lifelong learner, but I would still like to focus more.
So homework assignment #1 from the
"7 1/2 lifelong learning habits" accessed from http://www.plcmc.org/public/learning/player.html =

The hardest step for me is to begin with the end in mind. I really believe this is about goal-setting. In order to appreciate myself more for my successes I need to see them as successes - and in order to do that I need to write them down, because then I can cross them off one day.

The easiest step for me is having the confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner. I know I can do just about anything but I'm not going to go anywhere if I don't plan my route. :)

The funny thing is that I have been wanting to 'officially' set goals for myself so all in all this is a great excuse to do that.

No comments: